Make a Wish on January 24th — And it Could Be Yours!
Tidying Up with Marie Kondo is one of the hottest new shows on Netflix. And, it has inspired millions to organize their closets. Strickland’s Closets & Home Organization has joined forces with Seaside Styling and Organizing to bring you a dream closet makeover that is sure to “spark joy!”
On January 24th, the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Eastern North Carolina will be auctioning off a $5000.00 Strickland’s gift certificate toward any OrgHome closet system. Want to organize a space other than your closet? You can apply the gift certificate toward a pantry, laundry room, garage, or entryway, too. The winning bidder will receive a closet – or home organization – makeover that includes:
- A consultation and complete design with Strickland’s Lead Designer, Ginger Thornton. Ginger’s designs have been featured in the national magazine Cottage Style as well as many local and regional publications.
- A selection of OrgHome organizational systems elements. Based on your needs, Ginger will help you choose from shelving, hanging bars, drawers, baskets jewelry trays, pull down wardrobe rods, hidden mirrors, belt racks and hundreds of other accessories.
- Tear down and professional installation of your new closet by the team of professional in-house Strickland’s installers.
- A four-hour organizing session with Lydia Fields, proprietor of Seaside Styling and Organizing. Lydia will help you organize, style – and even maintain- your new dream closet!
- Note: If the winner is inspired to create a closet or organizational system with features that surpass the $5000 gift certificate limit, said winner will be responsible for the cost of any additional OrgHome System materials.
Wish Upon a Chef Gala
Now, who’s ready to experience the life-changing magic of a Strickland’s closet makeover with organizational support from Seaside Styling & Organizing? Buy your tickets to the Wish Upon a Chef gala and get ready for an evening of fun (and fiercely competitive bidding!):
What: Wish Upon a Chef Gala — Benefitting the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Eastern North Carolina
When: Thursday, January 24th, 6 – 10 PM
Where: The Burney Center, UNC-W, valet parking available
Menu: A four-course meal will feature dishes by area chefs from Cape Fear Seafood Company, The Chef & The Frog, Clean Eatz, Grand Cru Food & Wine, Momma Rock’s Desserts & The T’Geaux Boys, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Pine Valley Market, Savorez, Slainte Irish Pub Monkey Junction, TrueBlue Butcher & Table, UNCW Campus Dining Room, Urban Street Eats, and Waterman’s Brewing Company
Why: Make-A-Wish Eastern North Carolina creates life-changing wishes for children battling critical illnesses.
Price: $100 Per Ticket (Buy your tickets here.)
Details: Bring your fully-charged smart phone to fully participate in the evening’s festivities.